dijous, 23 de maig del 2013

Myself



I lived in Sant Agustí until I was sixteen years old. I lived in my house with my mum, my dad and my three brothers; Jose Luis, Jose Antonio and Cristobal. Jose Luis is older than me. He is twenty two years old. And nowadays he is living in Palma de Mallorca. In contrast, Jose Antonio and Cristobal are younger than me. Jose Antonio is sixteen and Cristobal is fourteen. However, now I’m living with my boyfriend.

Firstly, we went to l’Urgell Primary School. Then I went to Sant Agustí High School where I studied sciences. I have always studied very hard. And last year I passed the University entrance exam.

Consequently, I’m studying at University. At the moment, I’m really happy with my life this school year, because I have met a lot of people and I’m studying new learning theories that I had never heard of, like constructivism.
                          
IMAGES:

The images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 are mine.

The image 8 is from http://comunidad.diariodeibiza.es/galeria-multimedia/LOCAL/Selectividad-Ibiza/43526/12.html

The image number 10 is from flikr. Sergiio2012

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada